Zirconium Crowns Prices
Zirconium Crowns Prices
In this article, where we will provide information about zirconium crown prices, you will have the opportunity to eliminate many question marks that occur in your mind. When talking about dental crown treatment, people usually think of metal-backed porcelain coating. The preference of those who want to have a more aesthetic smile is the use of zirconium instead of a metal-supported crown.
When writing from whatsapp to get the zirconium crown price, if you add your teeth photo and x-ray, we can give you faster and healthier answers.
Will I feel pain as I read this article about the zirconium crown, which has become increasingly popular in recent years, when teeth are cut? As you will find the answer to the question, “Can I drink cigarettes, alcohol with my temporary coatings?” You will find the answers to your similar questions. Let’s move on to our article without waiting any longer.
What is the Zirconium substance?
It is a heat-resistant, color-permeable, white, durable substance used for tooth making.
How Is Zirconium Crowns Made?
Coating process can be done with different materials. One of them is structured with zirconium material. The construction steps generally take place as follows:
In the first examination, damage to the tooth is detected. If the problem in the tooth requires coating, intervention is made in the patient seat.
- Local anesthesia is applied. Numbness occurs in a short time.
- The next step is the thinning process of the tooth. With the help of special tools, the tooth circumference and tips are thinned.
- The purpose of the thinning is to ensure that the coating to be placed on it is not great for the rough and mouth structure.
- Then the mouth is cleaned and disinfected.
- Then the tooth size is taken.
- Due to the thinning of the teeth, its appearance will not look very aesthetic. You may need to use temporary teeth.
- You don’t have to wait for this.
- On the other hand, considering your natural teeth, color selection is made for zirconium coating.
- Color is determined by taking the thought of the patient. However, some patients can choose lighter colors than their own dental tone. It should not be forgotten that the main thing is to capture a natural image.
- Your zirconium coating will be ready in 4 to 7 days.
- The incoming coating is temporarily adhered to your tooth.
- The reason for temporary sticking is for easy removal and correction in case of a problem.